Sunday, April 19, 2009

I Now Declare the City Market Open!

Thanks to everyone who turned out at market yesterday - it was fabulous! The weather couldn't have been more perfect, and I think everyone was just happy to be outside having fun. We saw a bunch of old friends from last year, met a bunch of cool new people, and had a great time. Even our new spot was great - now when I lounge behind my tent daydreaming while secretly wishing a customer would come over, I can look up and see the City Building - the iconoclastic wedding cake - and it reminds me that I am, in fact, downtown. Even though all of the public works signage might have you briefly thinking otherwise. So all in all a really great day, and thanks for everyone who made it happen. (and p.s., I forgot the camera, so pictures will be forthcoming next week.)

No comments:

Post a Comment