Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy Saturday

Pretty great Saturday around here.  Started with. . . Chisel.  I'm a creature of habit, and my Saturdays almost always start with Chisel.  I was smart this time, though, and swore off anything that made my SI joint open up (at least that's how I think of it.)  So, no fire hydrant-ish stuff, no hurdleish stuff. But still a lot of other stuff.  Here we are in all of our sweaty glory.

Want a fun workout in AVL?  That will leave you unable to sit the first 2 or 14 times you do it?  I'll hook you up.

And then while I walked home I took some pictures of street art in downtown Asheville.




And then I was all, "oh right, I have a ton of work to do!"  And I sanded a bunch of bangles I poured yesterday - in fact here's the group right before I poured:



But then, instead of continuing my diligent work-ish ways, we picked Sam up from a friend's house where he spent the night, and then I played with my Facebook Ads (which I seriously think I'm about to figure out!  Joy! Or at least satisfaction!), and then I went to the mall (I know, WTF?), and then I went and picked up Moose from *his* play date, and then it was 7 pm and we ate dinner and watched Breaking Bad, and now it's now and I never got any more work done.  Oops.  But it is Saturday, so I guess I'll let it go.

I'll leave you with Moose and his sister (host of his play date.)

Moose (L) and his sister Betty Grable (R.)  They're from the same litter, and Betty lives with my Dad.  They meet up for play dates on a regular basis, and carouse around like maniacs.  They love each other.



No comments:

Post a Comment