Saturday, September 24, 2011

Etsy Treasuries

A quick note - my interview on the pressed flower blog is live - to see it in all its glory, click here.

***********

One of the cool things about Etsy are the treasuries.  Basically someone puts together a group of things they like - usually centered on a theme.  It's a fun way to find some great things you wouldn't otherwise come across (unless you spend hours and hours wandering through the wonders of Etsy - which I actually think some people do, and might do myself if I had the time.)

I've been putting a bit more energy into Etsy lately, and I've been happy that several treasuries have featured my work.  So - here's a tour through some of those treasuries.  (For reasons unknown to me, blogger won't let me make the pictures into a link - so if you want to go to the live treasury on Etsy, just click on the title.)



Fabulous Fronds





















And, one last Etsy note - I'm having a SALE in my Etsy shop this weekend for people who like my page on Facebook.  If you're interested in 20% off, head over here.













No comments:

Post a Comment