Friday, January 21, 2011

C-c-c-cold Racing


Tomorrow's the Hot Chocolate 10-K.  I love this race - it supports Sam's school, it's a great fund raiser, it's the flattest race in town, and everyone I know does it.  But. . . it's going to be freezing tomorrow.  I don't really mind freezing in general, but I was hoping to actually race this one, as opposing to more moderately running about, and see what the run legs are looking like for January.  Which is not nearly as appetizing a thought in 20 degree weather.  In my experience, run legs don't necessarily show up when it gets that cold.  Jog legs - yes.  Run legs - maybe.  But. . . be that as may, we'll be out there, so I might as well make the best of it.  Full report to follow - fast or frozen??

2 comments:

  1. I just shivered thinking about it. Deep breath and it must be done. You will still kick my butt up and down Riverside so there! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did it go? Best wishes, Lynn

    ReplyDelete